OTF Portfolio Manager
Oman Technology Fund is seeking to recruit a portfolio manager who will report directly to the CEO. The portfolio manager will work closely with our micro funds – otf Tachween, otf Wadi Accelerator, & otf Jasoor Ventures. The portfolio manager responsibilities include: portfolio monitoring, portfolio analysis, and portfolio company assistance.
The portfolio manager will assist in maintaining data on our portfolio, by supporting with data requests from startups, investors, and partners, and supporting our portfolio founders’ requests in areas not covered by the other team members.
- Maintain a detailed database of our portfolio companies
- Manage relationships and work with our growing number of portfolio companies.
- Obtain comprehensive understandings about our portfolio companies progress information and prepare executive summaries and update reports.
- Prepare quarterly valuation updates for our portfolio companies
- Manage and prepare investor updates for our shareholders
- Provide our portfolio companies with the necessary support for fundraising
- Prepare detailed industry research and evaluations on local and regional VC investments and global trends
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, science, or engineering. Masters and MBA preferred.
- Relevant minimum six years’ experience in Technology Entrepreneurship, Venture Capital, Investment, Banking, or other investment fields
- Strong skills in creating financial models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Analytical skills
- English and Arabic Communication Skills.